Assalamu’alaikum Warahmatullah
My favorite Smartphone Apps is...
I'll share a story about my favorite smartphone apps. First of all, I know a smartphone or on a grade 3 junior high school. I do not really like to use the smartphone as easily damaged. but smartphones a lot of advantages of mobile phone flashlight and ordinary type. Google app is my favorite, because google app is very helpful in doing the task. let alone the tasks related to the Internet. so very helpful to me.
google app can be downloaded via the appstore in PlayStore or android phone. if you want to open the google app must be connected to the internet, if not trouble to open it. in google apps we can find and discover anything we wish to find. can seek information and seek that we will never know.
then, google apps there are many other features like google images, google mail, google books, google drive, etc. google images to search for the pictures we wanted. google mail to send data through the electronics. google book to search for electronic books. and google google drive is functioning as storage and many more that we can use from google apps.
That was my favorite smartphone apps that I can tell.

Wassalamu’alaikum Warahmatullah

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini