Assalamu’alaikum Warahmatullah...

It’s My Last Meal on Earth – I Choose?

Hi friends, back together in the beloved blog. This week I will post a blog  titled "It's My Last Meal on Earth- I Choose". This week's theme is quite interesting, because talking about the food. I also love the food. My last meal on earth is "Kobe Beef". No one knows with food "Kobe Beef". I've also never heard of it. But after my searching on the internet. Kobe Beef is one of the foods which are quite rare. so I want to eat Kobe Beef. It was my last meal on earth. Kobe Beef is the meat taken from cows given the type tajima organic foods each day. in addition to organic food, at a certain time (especially summer), so that the usual beef fat like to gather in one place, if this could be evenly throughout. In addition, there is also a pemijitan treatment (massage) for this cow every day, in order to soften the muscles. Brushing fur cow is done using sake, he does aim to smooth and clean the cow's skin. Because he said to cleanse and soften the skin of cattle will also affect the softness and delicacy of the meat. That was my last meal on earth. How about your food on earth? and what do you choose?


Wa’alaikumussalam Warahmatullah...

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini