Assalamu’alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Hi guys. My name is Dio Vialli Maulana. On the occasion of my time I posted a photo of my favorite selfie. In May, my dad and I go on vacation once the family home of friendship.  Quite tiring trip from my home in Singkawang towards the border Entikong in West Kalimantan. About 12 hours of travel using the Entikong taxy. After that, we show a passport to enter the territory of Malaysia. After of our immigration to the nearest terminal to continue the journey to the city kuching. After that, we rest in the family home. the next day we began to surround the Kuching City . A lot of beautiful places that you can visit if to kuching sarawak. one of which is the museum kuching. Inside there are a lot of statues of cats. Things that should not be skipped when there is a cat in the city is a photo with the statue kuching. The photo I was again in the flyover. behind my photo there is a highway that is not jammed and there is a magnificent building. Besides, there Kuching Waterfront. Where visitors gather and see the beauty of the evening Kuching City. Very beautiful and can not be forgotten. Before I finished my blog, I'll tell wither Malaysia. If in Indonesia called "Air Putih", then in Malaysia called "Air Kosong". If in Indonesia's called "Mobil". then in malaysia's called "Kereta". Malaysia malay language is quite unique in my opinion. That was the reason of my favorite selfie photo. Thank you very much. See you again next week with a different theme. bye bye.

Wassalamu’alaikum  Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini