Assalamu’alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Two Things that I always Bring Anywhere and Anytime...

In the third week. I will post a blog titled “Two Things that I always Bring Anywhere and Anytime”.
Everyone must have two things never stay wherever they go. In this post I will tell any two things that never escape from my grasp. The first is money. Money I always bring with me wherever I go. Because it would be difficult if everywhere is not holding the money. I will be easy to go anywhere if there is money. Money also helps in terms of transactions. People go to the market definitely brings money. Money is very helpful in this day and age. Second, things never forget I bring is a hat. I feel handsome when wearing a hat. Hat makes my head becomes hot when walking during the day. I have three kinds of hats at home. The first cap for relaxing in the afternoon. The second hat I wear when cycling. And my third hat to go to the beach. I love to wear a hat wherever and whenever I use. except during college I will not use . Hehehe.
Enough so that I can write a blog on this night. I hope my blog readers entertained and my blog rating rise.

Wassalamu’alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini