Assalamu’alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Hello ladies and gentleman. I am Dio Vialli Maulana. And I came from Singkawang city. On occasion, I will tell you about the reason why I choose majoring in computer systems faculty of mathematics and natural sciences, The Tanjungpura University Pontianak. The first reason I majored in computer systems to deepen computer science. The computer can't only learn, but must be practiced as well.then, the second reason I chose department computer system was to learn a programming language, because I want like person who can speak into the computer. people who really inspired me to learn the computer is Bill Gates. he is a great guy. creator Microsoft.I liked computers since the 5th grade elementary school, things I like the most is to follow the first class computer lab. The first time I was thinking about is playing computer games. I was so naive as a child. someday I will be a successful person like bill gates. The computer is very beneficial to humans. then will I get the computer science degree. the computer system is one of the departments in the faculty of mathematics and natural sciences Advancement. I will strive to learn subjects in a computer system. That was the reason I majored in computer systems.

Wassalamu’alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

See you next time... 

bye...bye...

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini