Assalamu’alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

“My Favorite Place”
this week I'll post a blog entitled "My favorite place". first of all I really like the theme of week six, because I can share and tell you about my favorite place I've ever visited. My favorite place is the beach Tanjung Bajau in singkawang. the place is very amazing and wonderful. there we can relieve stress after work or school. in Tanjung Bajau there are also rides that can make us scream. very pleasant to be there for a full day. Tanjung Bajau is a tourist spot that just opened to the public. Tanjung Bajau or so-called “Rindu Alam” is located in Singkawang. Rindu Alam is just 18 km from Pasir Panjang travel and Palm Beach, the natural attractions that are already very well known in West Kalimantan. It was located between Mount Bajau, mountain town and Mount Coatings. Natural longing located at an altitude of about 400m above sea level. That was Tanjung Bajau beach profile. after the second place of my favorite in town kuching sarawak. My holiday there last year with my father. I am very happy sekali.Kuching Sarawak is the third capital of Sarawak in 1827 during the reign of Brunei Empire. In 1841, the capital of Sarawak after Kuching Sarawak handed over to James Brooke to help the kingdom of Brunei to crush the revolt. The city continues to receive attention and development during the reign of Charles Brooke as the construction of sanitation systems, hospitals, prisons, forts, and bazaars. In 1941, Brooke government has Centenary celebration in Kuching. During World War II, Kuching was occupied by the Japanese army from 1942 to 1945. The Japanese government set up camp Batu Lintang near Kuching to hold prisoners of war and civilian internees. After the war, the city still survive intact. However, the last Rajah of Sarawak, Sir Charles Vyner Brooke decided to hand over Sarawak as part of the British Crown in 1946. Kuching remain the capital during the period of the British Crown. That was the experience of my vacation time. See you next time. :)
Wa’alaikumussalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini