Assalamu’alaikum Warahmatullah
“Karaoke Song Choice”
hi ... hi ... hi ... back again with my beloved blog. This week I'll post a blog titled "karaoke Song Choice". Before I share and tell my blog this week. I honestly do not really like karaoke. But there is one song that I like to sing and the song, entitled "Pemuja Rahasia" sung by Sheila on 7. I really like the song. Catchy song. The song Cult This secret pop genre, so it suitable for listening to all ages, the song is about a man who has long been in love, but he did not dare to reveal her. Song" Pemuja Rahasis", a song that is very deep, which is describe a guy who is afraid to express his feelings to the girl. I was also a devotee of confidential at the time of high scghool. In the song, the guy tried to approach the girl in various ways. Let forever be a devotee, and this is the form of loyalty and love guy to the girl. The sacrifice is very real, but sometimes the girls do not realize the sacrifice guy.Indeed, in approaching a girl it should be with every effort, and to be without shame. But in the song, we were taught how persaan heart is different and every human it has a sense or things in expressing joy at the girl.Through this song, we are told, if you're taking seriously the girls, never embarrassed to approach it well, and always think positiv. Which still baper with the song Sheila On 7 devotee secret.
that's my blog post earlier this week. I hope the readers can be entertained. See you next week. bye ... bye ...

Wa’alaikumsalam Warahmatullah

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini