Assalamu’alaikum Warahmatullah

”A letter to my younger self and 10-years-later self”

Hi Guys ... This time I'll post a blog with a different title. here I'll write the past with the future. First, I will write and tell past first. my past is very flat. nothing special. My past had more time is spent at school and at home.  at the time of going to college. I was confused to choose subject. So, I got into the Computer Systems department of faculty of Mathematics and Natural Science Tanjongpura University. The course is quite distressing. My hope for the future can be graduated at the top and can boast beloved parents and family nearby. Later, a letter to 10 years to come, I hope to be the best person and can be useful for many people. And my hope that others are able to raise the Hajj parents, Aamiin.After that I could realize my ideals are not I know it. It was the last letter of my past and 10 years to come. See you again next week.

Wassalamu’alaikum Warahmatullah

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini